The construction of this building is expected to be completed by the end of August 2020 and will have a total covered area of 60,602 sft.
- Expediting and securing all permits, licenses, inspections, sign-offs, and occupancy certificates required by jurisdictional agencies.
- Coordinating and supervising work performed by trades and outsite suppliers for quality, completeness, schedule, and conformity with plans and specifications/
- Upon substaintial completion of contruction, examine work to assure efficacy quality and proper commisioning of equipment.
- Developing a community relations program.
- Provide the highest quality service to build-up the best result of the project as the agreement between 2 sites.