This is the first ever campus of UCP constructed by Country Developers in 2010. It has a total covered area of almost 400,000 Sft and has 2 basements reserved for parking. It is famous for its famous clock tower building which later became the identity of UCP buildings.
- Expediting and securing all permits, licenses, inspections, sign-offs, and occupancy certificates required by jurisdictional agencies.
- Coordinating and supervising work performed by trades and outsite suppliers for quality, completeness, schedule, and conformity with plans and specifications/
- Upon substaintial completion of contruction, examine work to assure efficacy quality and proper commisioning of equipment.
- Developing a community relations program.
- Provide the highest quality service to build-up the best result of the project as the agreement between 2 sites.
|Surface Area:||397,366 sft|
179-A Abubakar Block Garden Town Lahore, Pakistan.
(42) 3576 0466
Mon - Sat: 9:00AM - 6:00PM